1. Achieving Great Things Takes Time
2. Don’t try to take shortcuts, you’ll end up just wasting time, then having to go back and start all over, instead of just choosing the proven path to begin with.
3. Don’t compare your journey to anyone else’s. We all have our own path to follow, our own timing in life, and what works for someone else wont necessarily work for us. It’s our individual unique journeys that makes life interesting!
4. Instead of thinking about how quickly time is going by, of how quickly our kid(s) are growing, find ways to make the most of today.
5. You will never have this day, this year, this age again. Don’t waste time like it’s disposable. Our life is passing by before our eyes each and every day. Use it wisely!
6. If you get in a negative rut, instead of trying to force yourself to be the polar opposite- all happy and chipper, just try to get to a neutral place.
7. Love people for exactly who they are. When we put expectations on people we will only get disappointed. They shouldn’t try to be who we want, and you shouldn’t try to be what they want. Simple!
8. If you want to try something new, there is no time like the present. Don’t wait for Monday, or next month, or the New Year to start. Begin now! Also, your future self will always thank you for it.
9. Doing one small teeny step each day towards your goal will add up and be way better then trying to skip steps and spend one day trying to do everything at once! It’s always way less stressful too.
10. Happiness is an inside job!
11. Forgive. Do it for you. You deserve to have inner peace.
12. Remember how much we really have! Don’t take life’s simple luxuries for granted.
13. Be nice to people. The best way to feel better if you’re feeling negative is by making someone else’s day!
14. Quit letting other people’s opinions get to you. Other people’s opinions =Their Fears & insecurities=Their Experiences =Their Values. See? We don’t need to listen to that! We have our OWN life to live.
15. Focus more on how you feel then how you look.
16. Make time for mental health.
17. If you don’t like your life, change it. Quit sitting around waiting for others to make us happy or complete. That is OUR job.
Well I could probably add a hundred more on there but that’s it for now!
I’m sure 2018 will teach me many more!
Thanks for reading!